CHSP helps people aged 65 and over access entry-level support services to live independently and safely at home. CHSP is short-term funding for low care services, often available while you are on the waitlist to be assigned a Home Care Package.
- You can choose from a set menu of home care services – there isn’t much flexibility
- Only pay a contribution for the services you use
- Can dip in and out of the program as you need services
- Have your eligibility assessed by the Regional Assessment Service (RAS)
- ADEC offers a FREE Specialised Support Service program for our CHSP clients to help with applying for funding and the assessment process, understanding how services work and what is available to you, and linking you with participating suppliers and service providers. Best of all this service is FREE! Click here to find out more
- People aged 65 or over (50 or over for Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander peoples) and have functional limitations and need assistance.
- You need to be registered with My Aged Care to avail these services.
- To register yourself with My Aged Care, please call on 1800 200 422.
Exciting News: CHSP Referrals Now Open in Northern Regions!
ADEC is excited to announce that we are now accepting referrals for CHSP clients in northern regions, offering exceptional Personal Care and Domestic Assistance services.
How to access our CHSP service?
- We are accepting CHSP referrals from the My Aged Care portal - For pensioners aged 65 or over and Aboriginal/ Torres Strait Islander aged 50 or over.
- Feel free to contact our friendly team at (03) 9480 7000 or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your quick 15-minute assessment.
- Our experienced team will create a personalised care plan tailored to your unique needs.
- You can start using this service as soon we complete your documentation.
Why Choose Us?
- Quick and easy process through My Aged Care.
- With over 40 years’ experience, we are skilled at providing personalised care whilst being culturally sensitive to each clients’ unique requirements.
- We speak your language and serve the widest range of ethnic communities in Victoria.
Don't wait—contact us today to start your journey with us and experience the ADEC difference!