CHSP helps people over 65 years’ access entry-level support services to live independently and safely at home. CHSP is short-term funding for low care services, often available while you are on the waitlist to be assigned a Home Care Package.
- You can choose from a set menu of home care services – there isn’t much flexibility
- Only pay a contribution for the services you use
- Can dip in and out of the program as you need services
- Have your eligibility assessed by the Regional Assessment Service (RAS)
- ADEC offers a FREE Specialised Support Service program for our CHSP clients to help with applying for funding and the assessment process, understanding how services work and what is available to you, and chasing suppliers, comparing quotes and services on your behalf. Best of all this service is FREE! Click here to find out more