FLEXIBLE SERVICE RESPONSE
ADEC’s Flexible Service Response provides support to people (and their carers) who are having difficulty performing their daily tasks. The service is targeted at people who:
- Are under 65 years of age; or
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders who are under 50 years of age
- Not eligible for the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Those with diagnosed and undiagnosed mental health issues
- Those who are socially isolated
- Those adversely affected during Covid lockdowns
- Carers or family members of people that satisfy the above criteria
The service aims to improve and maintain independence and capacity to live safely at home and participate in community activities.
The service also provides support to carers by strengthening their capacity to maintain their carer role.
ADEC’s focus is a person-centered care approach to ensure the activities provided meet individual needs.
ADEC will support eligible people by:
- Organising activities to explore and understand individual and group needs
- Providing information to help understand the support services available
- Linking into appropriate support services
- Helping to apply and access available services
ADEC specialises in supporting all people who:
- Have diverse needs or circumstances
- Are from culturally and linguistic diverse backgrounds
This service is free.
Interpreters can be arranged free of charge.
For further information please contact the Werribee Office on:
Phone: 9480 7000 (option 3)
Email: email@example.com or fill in the form below.