What is Plan Management?
Plan Management provided by ADEC helps you to manage your NDIS funds. We will claim on behalf of your providers from the NDIS Portal and pay their invoice within 10 working days of receiving it. Plan Management means you will have the flexibility to choose your service providers, whether they are NDIS registered or not.
You decide how to use your funds, we manage the paperwork. Plan Management is inbuilt into your NDIS Plan at no extra cost to you.
Why Choose ADEC?
- ADEC has been providing services for individuals with a disability in Victoria for over 35 years.
- We know it can be overwhelming for some Participants. We want to make the NDIS experience as simple as possible.
- We understand the importance of continuity of care and continued supports.
- We have an experienced and efficient team who pride themselves on providing a client centered service.
- We are committed to working together with the NDIS, participants and service providers.
WHO ARE YOU?
- Family Member
- Local Area Coordinator
- Support Coordinator
If you would like to sign up to Plan Management with ADEC, please complete the referral form below:
- Download the referral form Download here!
- Email back the referral form with the copy of your NDIS plan to firstname.lastname@example.org ADEC's Plan Management Department will be in contact with you to commence services.
Already an ADEC Client?
If you are already an ADEC client, to send your invoices please:
- Download the invoicing fact sheet Download here!
- Follow the instructions
- Once all the information is completed on your invoice/s, please forward them to ADEC via email@example.com
- If you are unable to forward ADEC invoices via this avenue, please send them to our office by mail to ADEC 175 Plenty Road Preston VIC 3072.