ADEC provides Home Care services to assist our clients to continue living safely, comfortably and independently in their own home.
ADEC works in partnership with our clients understanding personal needs, language requirements, cultural background, living and family environment. Each client are assigned a case manager who is in regular contact – ensuring a personalised services with frequent and regular communication.
Services organised for our clients with Home Care Packages include:
- Help with dressing, showering and toileting
- Meal preparation
- Advice and assistance to make the home safer and easier to live in
- Medication management
- Wellness checks and support through injury or recovery
- Continence management
- Help to maintain movement and mobility
- Nursing and Allied Health Services
- Transport (independent or assisted)
- Help with outings (shopping, attending activities and appointments)
ADEC supports our clients to access their community for recreational, educational and vocational purposes.
- Help to move around the house safely
- Home Maintenance
- In home Respite care and companionship (day visits or overnight stays)
You can download ADEC Home Care Package Fees 20-21
Interpreters can be arranged free of charge.
For further information about this program please contact ADEC on 03 9480 7000 and ask to speak with the Aged Care Team Leader, fill in the form below or email email@example.com.