ADEC’s Specialised Support Services provides support for people (and their carers) who are older than 65 years of age to remain living independently in their home and communities.
Our Specialised Support staff provide assistance for people who:
- Need help understanding the support services available to them
- Need help accessing services
- Have diverse needs or circumstances
- Are from culturally and linguistic diverse backgrounds
Our staff can assist you with:
- Contacting My Aged Care and supporting you through the assessment process
- Helping you understand how services work
- Finding out what services are available to meet your needs and lifestyle
- Helping you understand how services work and linking you with the right services to improve your quality of life
- Helping you understand information given to you by service providers
- Helping you engage with your local community such as Social Support Groups
This service is free.
Interpreters can be arranged free of charge.
For further information about this program please contact ADEC on 03 9480 7000 and ask to speak with the CHSP administrator, fill in the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.