International Day of People with a disability (IDPwD) is a United Nations observed day celebrated internationally. It aims to increase public awareness, understanding and acceptance of people with disability and celebrate their achievements and contributions.
ADEC is celebrating IDPwD by launching an online art exhibition “Staying Connected”. This exhibition is part of our project “ ArtAbility” funded by the Darebin City Council. Here we celebrate both the artwork and artists from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds who continued engaging and connecting through art during the pandemic.
ArtAbility® is an inspiring visual arts program and exhibition run by ADEC that unites, recognises and celebrates a range of talented artists who are living with a disability, experience mental ill health or are from culturally diverse backgrounds.
For more information about ArtAbility please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- PRESS “Play” to virtually walk through the exhibition
- Click on the green footsteps to move through guide points
- Click on the artwork to see an enlarged image
- To look at an artwork closely, you can click on it to enlarge it
- After looking at an artwork closely, to continue browsing through the exhibition, click the play button again to watch.
- Remember to click the doors to open