ADEC’s Support Coordination team supports NDIS participants with funded support to make the most of their NDIS funds. Once a Plan has been approved, our support coordinators work closely with participants to determine how their funds will be spent and connect them with providers.
A Support coordinator is assigned to each participant ensuring a personalised service that understand personal needs, language requirements, cultural backgrounds and living environment. We establish a partnership approach.
Your Support Coordinator will help you:
- Understand and maximise your NDIS plan
- Achieve your NDIS goals
- Connect you with services that are funded in your NDIS plan such as:
- Physiotherapy, speech therapy, occupational therapy
- Day programs and disability accommodation
- Make service bookings and help with service agreements
- Maintain effective, timely and transparent relationships with internal and external service providers
- Communicate with the NDIA and providers with you and on your behalf.
Our Support Coordinators are highly effective and dedicated experts who have experience in helping our clients connect with supports and get the best from their plan and funds.
Interpreters can be arranged free of charge.
For further information about this service please contact ADEC on 03 9480 7000 and ask to speak with the Support Coordination Team Leader, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the form below.